Lacoste releases a “circular” polo

Lacoste is introducing a Classic Fit polo shirt with 30 percent of the fabric coming from the cotton of polo shirts that the company has discarded for manufacturing flaws and that have never been put to market. The remaining 70 percent is virgin cotton. The weave of the Loop, as ...

if you are already a subscriber of SGI Europe.

Gated access promo

Start your 30-day trial for just €9.90

Get access to what the top decision makers are reading in the sporting goods industry:

  • Essential E-mail Briefings with the latest analysis and most important industry developments
  • Find inspiration to drive your business forward with our case studies and best practices on business opportunities
  • Industry Research and Analysis: in-depth rankings and data
  • Guest chronicles, interviews, insights from industry experts and leaders that are shaping the future of the industry

Or continue reading this article and register now.

For team or company-wide subscriptions and enquiries see our corporate membership page.